If you have sensitive skin you should wear gloves and don’t rub your eyes when you make this tonic because some of the natural oils can trigger a skin rash or burn.
- 5 roughly chopped garlic cloves
- Roughly chopped ½ yellow onion
- 2 red chili peppers, also roughly chopped
- Squeezed juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Method of preparation:
You will need jar of 350 ml – 500 ml. First of all put the roughly chopped onion and after that add the chopped garlic. Next step is to add the red chili peppers, seeds and all.