These are the natural antibiotics for infections , which may prove to be much more effective for your health than any medicine or prescription drug.
- Apple cider vinegar: Rich in vitamins, fiber, minerals and antioxidants, apple cider vinegar is excellent for treating sinus infections, in addition to high blood pressure, diabetes and cholesterol.
- Garlic: This food contains allicin, spectacular when our immune system strengthening ingredient.
- Ginger: Grocery store nutrients and antioxidants, ginger will help treat the flu, colds, nausea, muscle and digestive problems, and many more conditions.
- Onion: One of the most powerful natural antibiotics for infections. In addition, onion reduces the risk of obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Olive Leaf: The extract of this sheet is used since ancient times to treat a variety of conditions, thanks to its powerful antiviral, antibacterial and anti – inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics for bladder infections , as well as being useful in combating acne, diabetes, flu, fever, asthma, wounds, burns and various ailments more .
- Manuka honey: This type of honey is four times more healthy and nutritious than ordinary honey, and is able to treat a variety of ailments and diseases in our body, including infections.
- Goldenseal: powerful herb with antiseptic properties that reduce the chances of getting cancer, heart disease, digestive problems and more.
- Echinacea: This herb is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics for infections ear, respiratory, urinary and vaginal route. Excellent for herpes, fungi and HPV.
- Cinnamon: It is one of the most powerful in the world when our health care natural ingredients. Cinnamon has antibacterial, antiviral, anticancer, antifungal and properties.
Begin to incorporate these natural ingredients in your regular diet, and use them as natural antibiotics for infections and all kinds of related diseases!
The post Over 10 Natural Antibiotics That Fight Infection, And Pharmaceutical Companies Do Not Want You To Know appeared first on Esta Health Care.